Jumpstart your Culinary Career at Virginia College!
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
Why Choose a Culinary Career Path
The new, completely immersive Culinard Culinary Arts diploma program offers intensive training that puts you in the kitchen the very first day of class…and in your new culinary career in as little as 36 weeks.
At Culinard you get:
- An intensive culinary arts program with no unnecessary, unrelated classes
- From day one, you take only those classes you need to be successful in your new culinary career
- World-class chefs are your instructors, internationally recognized for their creative and teaching skills
- State-of-the-art teaching kitchens, specially designed for this program, modeled on those you will find in your new career
- Small class sizes for individualized instruction and the most rewarding learning experience
- Flexible day and night scheduling that may allow you to continue your current job while preparing for your exciting new one
- Career placement assistance for life
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Culinard is one of the South's premier culinary schools with award-winning staff, top-notch facilities, and hundreds of successful graduates. Now you can realize your dream of attending a highly-acclaimed cooking school, get the best training from credentialed chef/instructors, and begin your new culinary arts career in only 36 weeks! Culinard, the Culinary Institute of Virginia College, makes it all possible. Classes are forming NOW…but this intensive program has limited enrollment each quarter. Don't wait! Talk with an admissions associate today to reserve your slot at Culinard.
Virginia College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees.
For information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program, and other important information, click here.
Licensed by the O.B.P.V.S.