YTI Career Institute
For nearly 50 years, YTI Career Institute has served as a beacon to our students—brightening their outlook for the future and illuminating their path to a rewarding career.
Now, it’s your turn to discover why, when it comes to your career future, your journey begins at one of YTI’s two Pennsylvania campuses: Lancaster, or York.
As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled, hands-on training that can build your skills and confidence in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months. That means you could be in your new career by this time next year!
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction based on their own life and work experience.
4. Financial Aid assistance is available for those who qualify in the form of grants, scholarships or loans.
5. Career Services assistance through your personal Career Services Specialist. They’ll stay connected with you from your first term at YTI to graduation and beyond.
Learn more about how you can benefit from YTI’s fast, affordable programs today by completing the form on this page.
Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management
Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management at YTI Career Institute
A Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management program is offered at The Pennsylvania School of Culinary Arts, a Division of YTI Career Institute – Lancaster. During this 21-month program, students learn how to prepare stocks, cuts of meat, poultry and seafood, assorted pastry products, world cuisines, how to utilize different cooking methods and how to work at various positions within a restaurant kitchen.
Source: Career School Now - YTI Career Institute